VALUES COACH CONSULTING SERVICE
Conventional business wisdom says “Culture eats strategy for lunch.” If that’s true (and we happen to think it is), what’s your organization’s culture plan? Most organizations have detailed, well-developed strategic plans. But very few give the same attention and discipline to their culture plan.
The Values Coach Consulting Division can help your organization build a more positive, productive culture. How do we define what we mean by “culture”? Culture is to the organization what personality and character are to the individual. Culture embodies the values, attitudes, and behaviors at work in your workplace.
Defining Your Organization’s “Invisible Architecture TM”
All businesses have an organizational structure, and that very visible reality usually gets a lot of attention. Values Coach developed the concept of “Invisible Architecture TM” to help you get to “the blueprint behind the blueprint.” All organizations really stand (or fall!) within an “invisible” but very real support structure of core values, organizational culture, and emotional attitudes.
In terms of your organization’s Invisible Architecture TM, core values are your “foundation”, organizational culture is your “superstructure” and emotional attitudes are your “finishing”
Values Coach guides clients through the process of “blueprinting” these key, related elements in their organization. Our consultants specialize in the following areas:
• Showing how culture defines expectations in an organization, especially with regard to behaviors and attitudes. The result? A more positive, productive environment.
• Using “Invisible Architecture TM” to retain great people — and recruit new ones. This is a great, ongoing competitive advantage in any organization.
• Fostering a more positive, promotional image in the larger community. The culture of an organization doesn’t exist in a vacuum; it exists in the broader culture of the community.
• Providing individual coaching to executives, with a focus on leading a values-based cultural transformation.
Values Coach customizes its consulting process to fit the needs of each client organization. In general, the process includes the following stages:
• Values Coach consultants make an on-site visit to the organization
• Opening retreat held for managers to discuss the organization’s culture, their “blueprint behind the blueprint”
• Organization’s current vision, values, and mission statement reviewed
• Employees, patients, and customers interviewed about their values and the values of the organization
• Values Coach consultants & organization’s team develop a plan for promoting its values and cultural expectations to both an internal and external audience
• Interim reports on results of consulting process provided throughout
• Final report provides observations and recommendations for cultural transformation
• Consulting process frequently leads to the organization offering Value Coach training to its staff in The Twelve Core Action Values
THE CONSULTING TEAM
Values Coach consultants bring extensive experience in the fields of business and health to your organization’s cultural transformation efforts.
• Joe Tye